Sunday, April 11, 2010

28 days left on my Kickstarter project

One day down and one backer gained. Not a bad first day but not great either. Realistically I need a little more than two backers a day at 100 apiece in order to reach my goal of 6000 dollars. The way Kickstarter works is that if you don't reach your goal you don't get any funds even if I raise 5999 dollars at the end of 29 days..... no funding.
There is still plenty of time. If anyone is out there listening; even a dollar helps. This is a story which needs to be told again and again until something is done about the irresponsible abandonment of an entire city. A bonafide disaster in our own backyard and nobody is screaming about it from the rooftops! 6000 dollars isn't much to produce a documentary, a photo exhibit and a book of fine art photos but it is a challenge I am willing to undertake. All I am asking of you is the pledge of a few dollars to help me help others. Plus there are some cool rewards to be had. Who wouldn't want a cool HDR print of an industrial ruin on par with the great ruins of of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment