Saturday, April 17, 2010

Today I was interviewed by a local paper about the Documentary

So its no secret that the fund raising effort on Kickstarter.com isn't moving as quickly or as well as I had hoped. I am very appreciative to those who have made pledges, but at this rate I will not meet my goal. In leu of that I reached out to the local paper affiliate and they kindly agreed to have an article written about the project. I met with the reporter this morning. Hopefully the article will be published before the kickstarter project has ended, but in either case any press is good press and I have high hopes that the article will reap some benefits for the project. The reporter was a very nice woman who is from the Detroit area and had a genuine passion and understanding of the situation in Detroit. I will post the article when published.

No comments:

Post a Comment