Monday, April 19, 2010

I was offered a RED package today for use on the doc. when I am in Detroit

I received a very generous offer from a local rental house today that is willing to lend me a RED package and send me out with a DIT the next time I am in Detroit shooting. I considered the offer but ultimately decided that the RED was just to cumbersome and far to expensive looking to be running around the slums of Detroit with. I thanked them profusely and assured them that I am still a big fan of the RED but that this particular project calls for as small a footprint as possible while shooting. Me, an assistant and a DSLR are the perfect tools for this job. All I really am in need of are a few faster lenses. I'd love to get my hands on an L series prime or two. I actually emailed a representative at Canon today to see if I could barter a deal for credit on the doc. I'll keep you all posted as this develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment